HomePLUS with EPS
Take the first step down the pathway to savings!
The HomePLUS with EPS energy evaluation is an assessment of your home’s energy use. Using high-tech diagnostic tools, a BPI-certified assessor can find air leakage, missing insulation, water damage, and more. The evaluation includes:
- A 2-3 hour in-home visit by a BPI (Building Performance Institute) certified energy expert
- High-tech diagnostics like a blower door test and infrared photos to identify air leaks and heat loss.
- A numerical Energy Performance Score (EPS) that describes your home’s current energy performance, and can be compared to other homes.
- A consultation with the energy expert to discuss the most cost-effective energy-saving improvements that would not only cut electricity usage but also increase your home’s ability to retain warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer.
- Do-it-yourself tips on how to reduce energy costs immediately.
- Follow-up support from our Energy Services Specialist to help you hire contractors, understand tax credits and utility rebates, and get financing from one of our partner lending institutions.
Please note: we cannot run a blower door in a home with vermiculite or asbestos because of potential health hazards.
The process is easy!
Simply select one of the Thurston-Energy Approved local energy experts to qualify for the $200 rebate. You will schedule your evaluation directly with them. These providers are:
1140 79th Avenue SE Unit 3A, Olympia WA 98512
360.352.4693 | www.capitol-controls.com
Contact: Jon Roswall
Echo Energy, LLC
6537 Compton Blvd. SE, Lacey WA 98513
360.515.0166 | www.echoenergyllc.net
Contact: Kyle Kennemore
2727 Martin Way Olympia, WA 98506
360-357-4328 | www.pacificairheatingac.com
Contact: Jim Brewer
5210 Lacey Boulevard SE, Lacey WA 98503
360.456.4956 | www.sunsetair.com
Contact: Les Robertson